Tuesday, October 31, 2023

entry #5 Breakers



Before opening the package just by sound it's like there's little rocks inside. There are two sides in opening this package; one side opens up to where you can get multiple pieces and the other allows you to get one at a time. As I examine its features it's small circle with blue little dots all around it and it has a little cold feel to it it feels smooth with a little roughness. I don't really smell anything but the package itself has a strong smell to it. Now the taste at first was shocking it had a cold taste to it at first. I had a little tingle in my nose like it was sour in a way. It started to dissolve in my mouth leaving a taste on my tongue. It lasted for a good 10 min after it was fully dissolved but for the most part that was pretty good to enjoy I do prefer trying some if you would like to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

entry #6 cooking

Cooking Is my favorite thing to do and it's even the one major thing my whole family is known for is out cooking. I was inspired by my d...