Monday, October 23, 2023

entry #4 music

 Music Is one of my recent hobbies I started to do, I don't like writing songs as much I like making the beats more than the writing portion. I started to like making beats when my dad started to do music himself. Even when I'm listening to music now I like to listen to the beat more than the song itself. I use all sorts of websites to make beats, I just pay for the whole experience to get every beat and utility to make my beat. 


I don't take the music thing too seriously It's only when I'm bored or I start to make a beat in my head and I want to master it and make it my own. I don't just make trap or hip-hop beats, I do also make other genre beats as well. Throughout the times when I make my beats I do like to use a lot of piano samples. I have thought about adding live musical tones in my beats but that means to learn how to play the instruments in which I'm down to do. It takes a long time just to finish one beat there's a lot of editing processes I have to go through and sometimes I change the whole beat around and make a whole different beat. It is such a creative hobby to do and since it your own beat it doesn't matter who likes it as long as your proud of it its a good beat.



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a pretty cool hobby to have. I remember in elementary school they had us use this website to make beats and to this day, I would say they were pretty fire for a 5th grader. I know you said that you don't take it to seriously, but would you ever consider to ever have it as a career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ky! Being able to create music is so cool! There are so many aspects to look out for. Making sure things don't clash together is important too. It's nice to know that you're not too hard on yourself about creating music. Maybe one day you'll drop the link to your music?

    ReplyDelete

entry #6 cooking

Cooking Is my favorite thing to do and it's even the one major thing my whole family is known for is out cooking. I was inspired by my d...