Tuesday, September 19, 2023

entry #2 Gaming

    Video games are one of my favorite hobbies, Especially when playing with my brother and friends. I am very competitive in shooting and sports since those were the only games I grew up on. Now, now and then, I will play story-telling games. I do like open-world games with a lot of adventures and progression. My two favorite games to play are Apex and Call of Duty. I am more competitive in those games than the others. Just last season in Apex, I had ranked masters by the end of the season; it was one of my most significant accomplishments throughout my career. Call of Duty was the first game I got put on when I first started gaming.




    When I was younger, my uncle was the first to teach me how to game, and Call of Duty was the first game I played. I am still trying to get as good as him, and I have improved over the years to rechallenge him someday. Gaming brings me much happiness. It is a domain where I can be myself. Any chance I get I try to play the game as much as I can; I have even applied myself into competitive tournaments and competed with other skillful players, too. I got into all the other games because of my dad, and He was not a shooting game kind of person. He was into fighting, sports, and strategy games. The Naruto Storm Saga games were the first fighting games I got into because of him. I would watch my dad and uncle play against each other who was the best at the game, and like always, my dad would beat my uncle almost every time. My dad and uncle were my two biggest inspirations when I started gaming. And now, I want to pursue it as a career and become a YouTuber/gamer. My biggest goal is to become one of the best gamers in the world, and I will achieve that goal no matter what anyone says. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyden! I have a teenage brother who has always loved to play video games. I hear him screaming at the game all hours of the night on the weekends. LOL. I never liked them when I was younger and he would always play but now that were both older I like them more. I love that you share a community with people that all love the same thing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gaming too Kyden. Apex is one of my favorite games as well, although I have not played it in a few seasons. I've enjoyed the CoD titles off and on since the original Modern Warfare. Recently, when it comes to competitive shooters, my time has been mostly occupied by Overwatch. I wish you luck on being a professional gamer/Youtuber. That must take a lot of effort, but you seem to have the passion for it.

    ReplyDelete

entry #6 cooking

Cooking Is my favorite thing to do and it's even the one major thing my whole family is known for is out cooking. I was inspired by my d...