Tuesday, August 29, 2023

entry#0

My name is Kyden, but everyone calls me Ky. I am working on trying to change myself. So I decided to go to school for business. I am the oldest of 7 kids; as of right now, I stay with my dad and stepmom. I am anti-social, so I wait quietly most of the time. I am not a huge talker. 


I also discovered many hidden talents about myself that I did not even know I could do. I am still determining how long I want to do school. I still have not considered it, but I might want to transfer to ASU to further my education. I recently learned that I am good at making beats and have been ghostwriting for people sometimes. 

https://www.soundtrap.com/musicmakers : these are one of the websites I use to make beats from time to time.

I like to play video games most of the time; I like watching anime or other movies and shows, and I am mostly out with my girlfriend, trying new foods or finding other activities. There is still more to discover as school progresses, and I see more things I might want to do in this world. 


My favorite anime is Naruto; Kakashi is one of my favorite ninjas from that series. 

My biggest pet peeves are people who think they are better than everyone or someone who talks that "big talk" but never experienced it before. I hate waking up from my sleep for no reason.


My main goal in life is to become better than my parents. I want to secede better in life than to struggle my whole life. Seeing people working around the world is a scary sight. Having that motivation to become the better child out of my family and seceding at my goals will be my most significant flex. 



One thing about myself that makes me unique is that my optimism shines even when no light is at the end of the tunnel. I will never look down again; I will keep my head up and push myself to improve, even if I am my only hype-man. I have seen many people bounce back from nothing to having anything they want, just from pushing themselves to improve instead of giving up on themselves.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ky, I can tell by your optimistic attitude that you are going to make it very far in life no matter what life throws at you, that is a very admirable trait to have, hope to hear your beats in something big one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imani Forte ^^^Hi Ky, I can tell by your optimistic attitude that you are going to make it very far in life no matter what life throws at you, that is a very admirable trait to have, hope to hear your beats in something big one day

      Delete

entry #6 cooking

Cooking Is my favorite thing to do and it's even the one major thing my whole family is known for is out cooking. I was inspired by my d...